The community Chinese medicine in Israel
Who we are?
The Israeli Chamber of Chinese Medicine was established in 2016.
We were guided by two main goals in establishing the chamber:
One, to create a ‘good home’ for therapists, a home that will address therapists’ various needs, a professional response through conferences, seminars, and workshops with an emphasis on continued studies; Comprehensive mentoring and support, both for new and veteran therapists.
A home that will unite us all under one roof.
The second is to raise the awareness of Chinese medicine in Israel among the general public and allow the community to benefit from natural medicine through Chinese medicine. The chamber is the product of the wonderful activity of ‘Chinese Social Medicine - Therapists Teaching Therapists’.
A tight-knit and wonderful community of therapists, a supportive and embracing community, with a desire to preserve the important knowledge of Chinese medicine and pass it on.
We are here for the community of therapists and the community of patients.
כנס הלשכה לרפואה סינית
תמונות לסדנה 3
אמפוקו איריס אברבנאל
ארומתרפיה בעיניים סיניות 1
ארומתרפיה למטפלים ברפואה סינית 2
We invite you to get acquainted with one of the oldest and most unique disciplines in the world: ‘Chinese Medicine’; To get acquainted and get to know the people behind our fruitful and blessed work, which is all about the purity of volunteering, to be updated on the activities of the association, for the sake of the therapist and the community, and to learn.
The site contains a wealth of information about:
- The association’s activities (for the therapist and the community);
- Seminars and workshops for therapists and the general public;
- Professional continuing education for therapists;
- Professional guidance and support for therapists (both for those who are just starting out and the veterans);
- Enrichment and expansion of general knowledge in the field of Chinese medicine and health;
- An online newspaper with professional articles, news, and innovations;
- Discussions from the clinic;
- and more...
Our main goals are:
- To raise awareness among the community about Chinese medicine and enable the community to enjoy the benefits of natural and preventive medicine through Chinese medicine;
- To constitute a professional ‘good home’ for therapists, including the provision of professional guidance and support.
We invite you to join us and participate in this activity, whether as part of the team or as participants and followers.
The staff of the Israeli Chamber of Chinese Medicine
Our newsletter is full of professional,
relevant, and enriching content about
Chinese medicine, articles and journals,
current research, and more.
Enter and don’t miss out